© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Saturday 6 January 2018

Wet n Wild Nail Colour Putting On Airs

Good Morning, 

Today I have a swatch to share with you. It’s a nail polish from Wet n wild that I have bought a good while back.  I’ve seen this lovely blue shade and those that reads my blog regularly would know that blue are my absolute favourite shade.  This specific shade of blue reminds me of the clear blue sky.


Wet n Wild | Putting on Airs

I was happy that I could use this months prompt from Nail Challenge Collaboration group on Facebook.  This month theme are the colour Blue. Each month we have the chance to vote for  the theme that we would like to be doing in the upcoming month.

Colour: ~ Putting on Airs are a stunning bright blue crème polish.

Application:  I didn’t enjoy the application of this polish at all. The first coat of polish was a bit streaky on some nails and I had to paint three coats on my nails to have an elegant manicure. At least it even out at the end.

Texture: It’s on the thin and runny side. It does have a real glossy feel and look once completely dry.

Wet n Wild | Putting on Airs | Swatch


I like this shade, since it just that gorgeous it’s almost like a Tiffany Blue shade.  So if you know of a mainstream brand that has a polish in shade please let me know.

Feel free to check up on all the other bloggers that have participated in this months theme. 

Keep well,

No comments:

Post a Comment