© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 15 May 2017

JOHN FRIEDA | FRIZZ ease | FLAWLESSY STRAIGHT

Hello Beauties,

I have received the JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ ease FLAWLESSY STRAIGHT Shampoo and Conditioner from Rubybox to test out and review.

It's the first time that i have used any John Frieda products and i know many people rave about their products.

JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ EASE FLAWLESSY STRAIGHT SHAPOO / CONDITIONER
 
BRAND: John Frieda | RANGE: Frizz Ease  Flawlessly Straight Shampoo & Conditioner |VOLUME: 250 ml| AVAILABILITY: Clicks | PRICE: R 115,95 each

SAFE FOR COLOUR TREATED HAIR
John Frieda Frizz Easy Flawlessly Straight Shampoo
John Frieda Frizz Easy Flawlessly Straight Shampoo
PRODUCT CLAIM
Formulated with Keratin, this shampoo hydrates, combats frizz and evens out texture for improved manageability and easier straight styling. 

DIRECTIONS
Gently massage into wet hair and rinse well.  For optimal results, follow with Flawlessly straight Conditioner. 

John Frieda Frizz Easy Flawlessly Straight Conditioner
John Frieda Frizz Easy Flawlessly Straight Conditioner

PRODUCT CLAIM
Soften frizzy hair for straight styling.  This moisturising conditioner hydrates and detangles frizzy hair  while boosting shine. 

DIRECTIONS
Smooth from root to tip through wet hair after shampooing with Flawlessly Straight Shampoo and rinse well. 

Personally i do not smooth my hair from root to tip, but rather from mid-shaft towards the end. I would suggest that you read this post how to wash your hair the correct way. I know most of us wash our hair the same way our Mother's did our hair and so the cycle goes on.  

MY HAIR STORY & EXPERIENCE

Some of you would know that i was first in the teaching profession. From a very young age i always wanted to be a teacher.  I was fortunate enough to had some wonderful teachers during my school years and they were my role models for becoming one, especially my Grade 1 teacher Mrs Kasner unfortunately she have passed away a couple of years ago. During my teaching days i remember that my hair wasn't the same anymore. 

My hair have become dull and lifeless there was simply no more shine in them and as time have progressed i have noticed that i had some patches of hair falling out. It took me a very long time that my hair would to grow out again! Thankfully it did, but that was also due that i have left the teaching profession. 

Before i washed my hair with John Frieda Shampoo & Conditioner
BEFORE

As you can see for yourself in this photo that my hair aren't that great at all. Some of my hair are longer than others.  I wanted my hair to be full of shine and soft and most importantly i want my hair to be of equal length. 

I have fine and straight hair with a slight fizz. I always get knots in my hair so easy and i hate that so much. 

So when Rubybox have sent me some John Frieda hair products to test out for my type of hair i was glad to partake in this hair care journey. 



After my first use of using John Frieda hair care products
AFTER FIRST USE

After i have washed my hair with John Frieda Frizz Ease Flawlessly Straight Shampoo and Conditioner i could feel that my hair felt so clean, soft, smooth and not so dry anymore. 

I really like the way my hair felt in such a long time and i noticed that my hair are at the correct length so i had a date with my hairdresser this week and now i really love my hair so much that i wear my hair mostly loose during the day. 




After using the John Frieda Shampoo and Conditioner

I want to say that a good hair day are a great day indeed and when you love the way your feels then you feel so much better!  Thank you Rubybox for sending me these products to test and to write the review. 

*I have received these products from Rubybox to review, but the opinions are all mine. 

Take care Beauties, 











17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie,but i'm think i'm getting old already. My mom told me this morning that she have noticed some white hair - yikes - i'm middle aged so soon.

      Delete
  2. Frizz Ease was my go hair care to for a while, it is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you have moved on to another brand or a different range from them?

      Delete
  3. That is a huge difference! I also have thin, easily tangled hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the pain girl, having fine hair are no walk in the park! I have always dread the morning to brush my hair, since i's get so tangled very easy. My hair are now also shorter and i feel fantastic with the outcome.

      Delete
  4. Wow what great results you had with these products! I know JF products are meant to be fantastic, I really want to try these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a range of great products to choose from, so i'm sure that you can have beautiful hair as well.

      Delete
  5. Wow! Your hair looks great! So smooth and shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness your hair looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your hair looks fantastic, so shiny and healthy. Your hairdresser did a good job well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kietie. I only use her to cute my hair, since she know my hair type so well.

      Delete